Seattle Marijuana License

What is a Financier?

Do you know how you are going to fund the I502 license? You need a financial backer. Now you will finally learn what a financier is and why it...

Read More

WSLCB Requests for Documentation

In recent weeks our office has experienced an increase in marijuana licensee client requests—via the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB)—for documentation confirming ownership of property and land...

Read More
how do I buy an i502 marijuana license

How Do I Buy An I-502 Marijuana License?

Looking to Get into the Cannabis Industry in Washington State? Learn how to buy an I-502 marijuana license with a cannabis lawyer from Halverson Law Group. If you live in...

Read More